Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Looking for Early Christmas Shopping ideas?

Photo?size=medium third

Konstantin Chaykin

Russian Haute Horlogerie Each Konstantin Chaykin collection tells its own story, it is a new world, a world designed to merge and interplay with the owner to create a unique universe. Konstantin Chaykin creates pieces for free-thinking individualists — people unburdened by stereotypes or prejudices. They give you, the trailblazer, the innovator, the risk taker a watch to match your lifestyle, your mindset. Konstantin Chaykin watches embody audacity, courage and distinction because you are audacious, courageous and distinctive.




Carpe Diem // K01-4.RG01.01


Carpe Diem // K01-4.RG01.01  
 $65,540.00 + FREE SHIPPING
===========================================

Free-thinking individualists? Unburdened by stereotypes or prejudice? Audacious, courageous and distinctive?

I think what they meant to say is you are gullible, too rich and need a keeper.

And seriously, Free Shipping?

4 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

I think they need to change their advertising copy. Yours is so much more honest!

Michael Dodd said...

Thanks, Mitchell. Yet for some reason I have been unable to obtain employment as an advertising copy writer ...

Well, that's not quite true. For many years I wrote all the recruitment ads and literature for my monastic community.

Bob said...

They're gorgeous, and very cool and, well, free shipping? but if I have an extra 65-85K lying about, I think i could out it to better use.

Michael Dodd said...

Bob,
If I had an extra 65-85 K lying about, it would have to go into my retirement savings. Meanwhile, I can manage to check the time on my bare-bones cell phone. Or, amazingly enough, get along pretty well without knowing the time.

"Does anybody really know what time it is?
Does anybody really care
about time?"