Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Despair.com revisited


If you haven't found :-( Despair, Inc. yet,you are missing an opportunity.

They can take care of all your demotivatonal needs.

They have posters


t-shirts with pithy sayings,


and where else can one find the pessimist mug?



Before you ask, no, I am not getting a commission. But you may find something there you will want in the next few days ...

I hope not. At least, not seriously.
-------------
I posted the above in 2008 on a blog I used to have. I don't know whether it is a good sign or not that they are still in business and creating new products. Check their website. And I am still not getting a commission.

2 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

Although I would probably never buy one of these, I find them a lot more clever and entertaining than the awful motivational posters my old (and abysmal) employers displayed all over the building.

Bob said...

I'm not really a pessimist, but I like their stuff!