Thursday, June 25, 2015

Later the same day ...

Okay, I'm in a better mood. (That will only make sense if you read the earlier post about why we don't know what's happening. But you don't need to read that if you don't want to do so.)

It has been a quietly productive day. I took the day off from the gym, but I went for a short walk this morning while it was still cool outside. On the walk, I saw several cyclists and all morning dozens of them were going past our house along Berry Road. Obviously it is an organized thing, and I congratulate the planners on picking our beautiful road with its overhanging trees, small pond, farms with cattle and fields of corn and beans, and nice homes as part of their route.

I also did a little banking and almost finished the Prior's Cat story I have been working on.

While I was responding to an email, my computer decided to black out on me. So after I got it going again, half the afternoon was spent backing up everything essential. My computer is only two and a half years old, but who knows what this may portend. When I got it, Windows 8 had just come out. Now Windows 10 is almost upon us. It would be nice if the computer would last until a new operating system comes to plague us. (Serenity now! Serenity now!)

We had a tiny bit of rain about dinnertime, just enough to dampen the deck and the drive.

And to all a good night!

No comments: