Thursday, March 31, 2016

Not a political comment

In general, I try to avoid political comments on this blog, although regular readers know that I fail at times. Nonetheless, this is not a political comment as such.

The Wisconsin primary is next Tuesday and we are being inundated by television ads. Today I noticed that when an ad for Bernie Sanders comes on, 


for a split second I am not sure if it is a political ad or an ad for the matchmaking company eHarmony, featuring its founder, Neil Clark Warren.


Know what I mean, Vern?

As I said at the beginning, this is not a political comment. For all I know, Bernie may be the next president. And maybe Neil Clark Warren will say it is a match made in heaven.

Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

oh the pain of it all.

Dave R said...

they both have the same cheesy smile.