Saturday, March 26, 2016

Thoughts on a Saturday morning

A donkey carrying a pile of holy books
is still a donkey.
-- Zen proverb

I'm so embarrassed. 
I just found out that the Pringles can holder on my treadmill 
is for a water bottle.
-- Sign I saw on the way to the athletic club

The one who tells the stories
rules the world.
-- Hopi saying

That millions of people share the same forms of mental pathology
does not make these people sane.
-- Erich Fromm

Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.
-- Malcolm Forbes

The teaching is never over.
-- Anonymous


3 comments:

Susan said...

Excellent, all. :)

Anonymous said...

You have been spiritual and intellectual the last few days. So let me focus on body.

In your hope of simple recipes. Few ingredients and a little work but it's great. Best for a cool day and with a long time away from your next cholesterol check.

http://ckenb.blogspot.com/2016/03/la-tartiflette-savoyarde.html

Pat

Ur-spo said...

I hope the Hopi saying does not apply to Mr. Trump.