Thursday, March 10, 2016

Plot twists




I did some work on Wacky in WhoVille this morning. I am at a point where I have to decide if I want to continue with the plot as outlined or if I want to simplify it. My temptation is to simplify things, mostly because I am lazy. I can always pretend it is because I want a leaner storyline, but the truth is I am lazy. If I cut out the twist that the plot is about to take, the story will still work but I will have to do less work. The book will be finished sooner, yada, yada, yada. 

But I think maybe I should stick with the plan, keep the twist, do the extra work and have a more interesting book. 

I guess. 

And no, the guy running into the mirror has nothing to do with the book.

Or does he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My boys thought this was really cool.
Kato