Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday night

It has been a long week somehow. I thought it was going to be a relaxing one, but I wound up with a couple of meetings, the Medicare seminar, tutoring and library volunteering, shopping, cooking, cleaning, writing. None of that is anything like holding down a full time job, I know. But even so, it was not the relaxed week I had been anticipating. Maybe next week.

At this point the weather reports indicate we could have four to eight inches of snow Monday into Tuesday. That prediction doesn't mean much four days in advance. This winter we have had any number of snowfalls of this size predicted that failed to produce even a flake. We will see.

Meanwhile, ...


Which is not to say I am discontent!

1 comment:

Kirstin Dodd said...

Love that pic lol

When you did get old enough for Medicare?