Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pre-spring cleaning

This is the last week of February and spring is only a few weeks away. The last couple of days, however, I have been feeling not spring-y but spring-cleaning-y. So far it has been mostly cleaning up the computer and tablet, deleting useless apps, deleting blogs that have gone dormant or that I no longer follow for one reason or another, that sort of thing. 

Then I need to go through the closets and get rid of things that are of no use to anyone and pack up other things to take to St. Vincent de Paul. 

Once the seasons have turned, I will move winter clothes down to the basement closet and bring warm weather gear up from there. At that point, I can also make the transition from winter bed linens to spring and summer things.

Clean and air the bedroom, clean and air the bathroom, clean and air the cats' litter boxes and toilet areas. Vacuum and mop floors, dust shelves and furniture and appliances and try to get cat hair off floors and shelves and furniture. Try to convince Tom that he wants to clean the kitchen. Failing that, clean the kitchen.

Wash the car! Wash the car! Wash the car!

So I have a plan. But don't ask about my office and the rest of the basement! 

And Medicare B. I have to make a decision about Medicare B. And prescription plans. And ...

Yikes! It is so much easier to write a book.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

You made me laugh out loud with this one.

So much to do- so little time for the FUN stuff!!