Friday, February 6, 2015

Growing family

Back in October, I posted about my visit to Texas and this photo taken at that time.



This photo includes my mother, her two sons, daughter-in-law, grandchildren,their spouses and Mama's great-grandchildren. I mentioned in that post,
"The picture was taken in Borger, Texas today -- October 18 2014 -- on Kirstin's 25th birthday. Hidden in the picture is Winston Schubert, Kirstin and Brandon's unborn son, due in February."
 Kirstin is the redhead and Brandon is the tall fellow standing beside her. I am happy to announce that their son, Winston, was born last night, February 5, 2015. Baby, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles and everyone else doing well.

1 comment:

Lavada said...

Awwwwww- Congrats to the family!!! I do love the name too. It reminds me of one of the characters in one of my favorite Books- A Woman Of Substance.