Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lethargy

The Medicare seminar this morning, though poorly attended, was informative and helpful. My plan is to have this insurance business sorted out in the next couple of weeks. That leaves plenty of lead time before everything clicks in on May 1.
 
After lunch, Tom and I went to the library. I wanted to pick up some things for tutoring tomorrow and he picked up a couple of westerns.

Most of the afternoon I have been tired. Not listless, but physically tired. I hope I am not coming down with something!

Tonight, as Tom reminded me, is Sheldon night. That should perk me up a bit. Then I can go to bed and listen to an audio boooooookkk ....snore!

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur.
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty,
Purr, purr, purr. 

BTW, Sundance was chasing her tail earlier and caught a claw in the fur and couldn't get it loose. She was thrashing around on the floor in Tom's office, and at first he thought she was having a seizure. Once he got her disentangled, she was back to normal, trying to look like that was what she had meant to do all along.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

oh ! those darn cats !