Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flat Matthew and the small world

As I mentioned, yesterday we packed up the Flat Matthew materials and mailed them off.

This morning, the following comment showed up on the Flat Matthew blog:
Sara, ICF Educator said...

I saw your posting on Flat Matthew visiting the International Crane Foundation (ICF). I coordinate online activities for ICF's international education project, Three White Cranes, Two Flyways, One World (view our project site at www.trackingcranes.org/en/index.html), and I'm curious if Flat Matthew might be interested in an international adventure this summer? We are always looking for new ways to promote exchanges between students in the US and East Asia, and Flat Matthew might be able to visit northeastern China and Russia with our staff this summer. Please contact me if this would fit into his schedule.

Well, the Flat Matthew project, as far as I know, is over. But we will forward this on to him c/o Round Matthew and his class to see if Flat Matthew wants to travel the world.

Pretty cool, huh?

No comments: