Monday, March 2, 2009

Thin ice

I have now reached a danger point with the book. Too many friends have actually started reading it, and that means my fragile ego is at risk of hearing some hard truths.

For those of you who are wondering what to say, may I suggest, "It was indescribable! I've never read anything like that in my life. However did you do it?"

On the other hand, today I got orders for nine books from a couple of monasteries, and that is great. I am now out of on-hand copies and will have to order some more. At some point, I am going to wind up with a dozen copies lying around collecting dust.

When I was at the library this morning, I picked up a book that I have been waiting for so that I can complete my next book. With luck that book will be complete by the weekend and up for sale within the next two to three weeks.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm still not finished reading it & I'll let you know when I am, of course. I also thought I would give you a review on Amazon too!

Tom Scharbach said...

It was indescribable! I've never read anything like that in my life. However did you do it?

Michael Dodd said...

See, folks. That's the way to do it.