Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dusk descends but light unending shines through the night ...

Well, here is our front yard at 6:45 this evening. You probably can't tell, but the snow is pretty much a memory already. Of course, the forecast includes a possibility of more mid-week.

I put in some time at the store late this morning and then spent most of the afternoon working on my writing and getting caught up on laundry. My clothes are now clean and the Elijah book is looking about 80% done. Now I have to start pushing Tom to do a cover design for it.

He spent most of the day at the railroad but came home in time to grill chicken outside for dinner. This morning the grill was covered with two inches of snow, but now ... I will use the leftovers to make a chicken enchilada casserole for dinner tomorrow. John is supposed to be in town, and we will invite him to join us. Not everyone is big on Tex-Mex, of course, but we will see.

No comments: