Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Tom

Tom is not a big one for celebrating things like birthdays, but today he turns 68. Hence that photo of him that I took a year ago when we were in Door County. And the dancing dudes above. 

I am making dinner for him tonight, a southern concoction of skinless boneless chicken thighs, browned and then simmered in an orange teriyaki sauce, served over rice. It is something we both like and that I seldom cook. Quiet celebration and then he will head off to a meeting. 

Hope your own day is fun and dandy!

3 comments:

Cynthia Dodd said...

Happy Birthday Tom! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Moving with Mitchell said...

I would sing "happy birthday to you," but it's still under copyright and I wouldn't want any of us to have to pay the licensing fee. So, feliz cumpleaƱos to Tom! Hope he likes the cupcakes!

glen said...

Happy Birthday Tom!!! Hope the day is extra special and that the year ahead holds LOTS
of wonderful surprises. (sorry I am so late, just got in from the barn)